Barnett Management, Inc. provides comprehensive Property Management Services for Apartment Complexes, Residential and Commercial Condominiums, Townhome, and Homeowners Associations, The properties that we currently manage range in size from 12 condominium units to over 1000 units and are located throughout Northeastern Ohio.
With over 46 years of experience of assisting Developers, Builders and Resident Board Members, we understand each developments special needs and requirements.
We are fully staffed with friendly qualified people to assist when the owners in your development have concerns.
We provide twenty-four hour emergency service, with regular office hours Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. We offer two-way communication tools for access to common forms such as work orders, owner registrations, reservations, information updates, etc., online at anytime.
Some of our services include:
Included within our website we provide the Board of Trustees with a secured link to the following information:
- Respond to all calls and inquiries regarding maintenance issues, covenants, by-laws, regulations, dues, requests, concerns, insurance, etc.
- Regularly scheduled Property inspections with Board, review and recommend common area maintenance needs, acquire bids as requested and generate follow up.
- Create and distribute notices for all Association related needs, maintain documentation for any issues that arise including violation incident letters to residents, annual meeting notices with proxy, etc.
- Advise the Board regarding any new laws or changes which may affect the Association.
- Maintain separate checking, reserve, vendor and payable accounts for each Association.
- Customized financial reporting.
- Generate and post homeowner dues invoices, track delinquencies and follow through with the appropriate action for collections, liens and foreclosures.
- Process vendor invoices upon Board/Management approval, print and distribute necessary checks.
In an effort to keep the Board of Trustees informed, all work orders that we generate are tracked on a system that we designed. This system can enable us to blind carbon copy the Board of Trustees on all work orders and follow ups.
- Monthly Financial Statements
- Delinquent Account Information
- Check Registers
- Copies of Paid Invoices
- Link to Association's Bank Accounts
- Monthly Correspondence
- Association's Declarations of Covenants and Restrictions
- Association's By-Laws
- Updated Owners Roster
Click here to view Service Details
PHONE 216-831-0165 FAX 216-831-4168
3681 Green Road Suite 305 Beachwood, OH 44122