- Receive and deposit maintenance checks weekly.
- Balance checking accounts between the tenth and fifteenth of each month. (as we receive statements from the bank).
- Pay bills by the tenth of each month or when due.
- Review accounts and mail delinquent notices between the fifteenth and the twentieth of each month.
- Monthly financial reports are mailed to the Board of Trustees.
- Mail end of year statements for previous year. (January)
- Make sure all corporate taxes are prepared and filed. (February)
- Review and request new bids where necessary for landscaping, snow removal, etc. (September and October)
- Prepare estimated budget for upcoming year based on board approval of contracts. (November)
- Mail proposed budget for upcoming year. (December)
- First Month -
All fees are due on the first of each month. A late notice will be mailed for all fees received after the fifteenth and before the twentieth of the month to those accounts having a late charge.
- Second Month -
After the fifteenth of the month, a strong reminder is sent, from our office, on any account two (2) months past due.
- Third Month -
On or right after the fifteenth, a letter is sent from the Association’s attorney, requesting payment. (The cost is charged to the resident.)
- Fourth Month -
At the fifteenth day of the fourth month, with Board approval. Legal proceedings are started. These could include filing a lien or filing for foreclosure.
- Fifth Month -
On the fifteenth day of the fifth month, foreclosure filing begins.